Tuesday, October 22, 2013

A Paper by any other name would still be a paper

As it turns out, it was a matter of linguistics.  So a paper it shall be! As I mentally set up my outline I notice the gaps in areas I have not considered.  Meeting with Prof. Tweed was great.  She helped me work through ideas and provided me with some really useful feedback about where I can go from here.  I also had a nice partner chat with Ashlee.  I think helping her find her own way to narrow her topic helped me realize some narrowing of my own as well as, like I said, exposing the gaps.  I feel more confident now, even though I feel like this is simply the eye of the hurricane.  Big crazy research part over, calm narrowing research, intense writer's block.  It's like mother nature knows!  With that being sa- er - written, I have a lot of reading to do now.

No comments:

Post a Comment